Arif Rahman, PhD
PhD in Analytical and Environmental Chemistry, Mie University, Japan.
MS in Chemistry, Dhaka University, Bangladesh.
BS in Chemistry, Dhaka University, Bangladesh.
Specialization and areas of interest
- Sustainable agriculture and climate change mitigation
- Carbon sequestration, tillage and cover crops
- Soil health and water quality and agroecosystem services
- Marginal soil remediation and biomaterial production
- Monitoring air, water, soil and food pollution and develop mitigation technology
- Analytical Chemistry
- Development of Analytical techniques
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Water and Soil chemistry
- Food Chemistry and public health (Anthocyanin, antioxidant, anti-cancer)