Now Available! The Midwest Blueberry Production Guide is available for purchase at OSU South Centers. The cost of the guide is $15.00 if picked up at the South Centers, and $20 if mailed to you. If you want to order a quantity of 10 guides, or more, please contact me for a discounted price. You may email Charissa Gardner or call her at 740.289.2071 Ext. 132 to purchase a book.
Here are some of the blueberry topics covered in the book:
- Growth and Development
- Types of blueberries and cultivar selection
- Site selection
- Irrigation and water management
- Pruning and growth management
- Soils, fertilization, and nutritional disorders
- Blueberry diseases
- Insect and mite pest management
- Weed management
- And much more!!