CONFERENCE DATE: Friday, March 23rd and Saturday, March 24th.
The conference will cover the following topics: NOTE: Topics will grow as the planning stages of this conference continues.
- Controlling & Managing Spider Mites and Insects in Your Hop Yard
- Processing Facilities – Food Safety Regulations
- Hop Pest Management
- Mobile Hops Dryer Demonstration
- Dealing with Weeds in Hops
- Disease Diagnosis, Forecasting, Treatments and Control
- When NOT to start a Hop Farm: Finances, business planning, markets and labor requirements
- Proper ways to Process and Store Hops
- Hop Varieties that Perform Well in Ohio" – On -Farm Variety Performance Trials
- Trellis Systems – what works for you and how to build various types of systems
- Do’s and Don’ts of Fertilization
- How to Build Your Own Fertilizer Injector
- Designing and Properly Managing Your Hop Irrigation System
- Hop Harvest Necessities – Knowing when and how to harvest
For the full agenda of the conference click here
All ATTENDEES and VENDORS will need to preregister. Due to the location, seats and booth spaces are VERY limited this year, so we recommend you register as soon as possible.
ATTENDEE: To register go to http://go.osu.edu/OSUHopsConferenceAttendeeRegistration2018 DEADLINE to register is Friday, March 9, 2018 at midnight.
ATTENDEE Cost: $125.00 This price covers both days. Note: There is only one ticket this year, it covers both days regardless if you attend both or not (see information below of what the cost includes)
*Note: this charge does not include the Friday Night Banquet.
Attendee registration includes:
- Hops farm bus tour
- Speakers from OSU, other universities, growers, hops industry, ODA, and the brewing industry
- Lunch and snacks for both days
- Flash drive with presentations
- Conference booklet with vendor, speaker, and other program information
- Access to the Trade Show
- And more!
To see the ATTENDEE flyer, click here
VENDOR: To register go to go.osu.edu/OSUHopsConferenceVendorRegistration2018 DEADLINE to register is Friday, March 2, 2018.
VENDOR Cost: $275.00 for Full Display (two days), this is for one attendee from the business.
$350.00 for Full Display (two days), this is for two attendees from the business.
(see information below of what the cost includes)
Vendor registration includes:
- Paid registration for both days of the conference
- Lunch and snacks for both days
- Flash drive with presentations (one per business)
- Conference booklet with vendor, speaker, and other program information (one per business)
- FREE admission to the Friday, March 23rd evening banquet
To see the VENDOR flyer, click here
There will be a banquet held on the evening of Friday, March 232rd. SPACE TO ATTEND THIS IS VERY LIMITED.
This evening is for attendees, vendors, and speakers and is geared for all to meet and network with each other. The cost is $40* per person. The cost includes entertainment, a full course catered meal, and a variety of beverages. *This cost is for attendees only. Vendors see information in your section regarding cost.
For hotel information click here. Note: Local hotels are providing a discounted rate for our group. Just ask for the rooms for the HOPS CONFERENCE.
For more information on registration contact Charissa Gardner at email@example.com or at 740.289.2071 Ext. 132.
For more information on hops contact Brad Bergefurd at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 740.289.2071 Ext. 136.