The OSU Endeavor Center has 2 full size classrooms, 2 conference rooms, and 1 computer lab which are available for rental by the public and business partners housed within the facility.
Room 160 is the largest of these classrooms, capable of accommodating 60 persons. The room has a built in projector, large whiteboard, large screen TV, DVD player and audio system with both hand-held and lavaliere microphones.
Room 165 is a classroom capable of accommodating 20 persons. The room has a built in projector, large whiteboard, large screen TV and DVD player.
The two conference rooms available are capable of accommodating 12 persons. A portable projector is available for use and one room contains a whiteboard.
- A room fee list is included in the documents page.
- The room may be rented in half day increments.
- The room is required to be returned to the original table and chair layout upon rental completion or a standard cleanup fee is attached to the rental cost.
- Additional accommodations for technology and setup are available.
- An array of options are available for catering breakfast and lunch.