Business Development Network
The Business Development Network is made up eight core programs serving the business needs in Ohio with a focus on the ten county region of Southern Ohio which includes: Adams, Fayette, Gallia, Highland, Jackson, Lawrence, Pike, Ross, Scioto, and Vinton Counties.
In 2016-2017, the Business Development Network has:
- Assisted 365 business clients
- Invested 4,484 one-on-one client assistance hours
- Capital formation (loans obtained, owner investment and grants): $9,626,093
- Assisted with 26 business starts
- Retained 824 jobs
- Created 113 new jobs
Our dedicated team of business counselors are available to meet with businesses and individuals for no cost, confidential business counseling. Some of the areas of specialization include:
- Farmers' Markets
- OSU South Centers TV/RADIO PROGRAMMING
To request counseling, please log onto our Online Request for Counseling or contact Jennifer Dunn at 740-289-2071 Ext. 301 to schedule an appointment today.