OSU South Centers provides objective scientific research and powerful educational programs through the collaboration of OARDC, OSU Extension and several local, state and national partners. While some programs focus on serving individual counties in Ohio's Appalachian Region, others reach across our state, nation and internationally.
The heart of the center is a dynamic team of employees who demonstrate and develop leadership, facilitate technology advancement, educate and expand businesses and help people to be the best that they can be while conveying an image of respect, helpfulness, responsiveness and the ability to assist in solving problems.
We invite you to learn more about our OSU South Centers through our website, social media pages, YouTube channel or by visiting us for a field night, tour or workshop. We welcome suggestions and ideas for our research and education efforts and look forward to sharing our knowledge and information to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We enhance southern Ohio by assisting people with informed decision-making through responsive research, education, entrepreneurial application and collaborative partnerships.
We create an environment where our research-based educational resources unite to inspire confident decision-making by:
- Fostering objectivity in research and programming
- Interacting with the public and responding respectfully to their needs and opportunities
- Utilizing a holistic approach to problem-solving and program delivery to strengthen youth, individuals, families and communities
- Facilitating technology advancement
- Demonstrating and developing leadership