The Business Development Network is made up eight core programs serving the business needs in Ohio with a focus on the ten county region of Southern Ohio which includes: Adams, Brown, Gallia, Highland, Jackson, Lawrence, Pike, Ross, Scioto, and Vinton Counties.
In 2012-2013, the Business Development Network has:
- Assisted 764 business clients
- Invested 10,333 one-on-one client assistance hours
- Acquired $5,545,391 in Loans
- Invested $8,211,089 in Equity
- Sales increased $185,331,251
- Assisted with 34 Business Starts
- Retained 715 Jobs
- Created 364 New Jobs
Our dedicated team of business counselors are available to meet with businesses and individuals for no cost, confidential business counseling. Some of the areas of specialization include:
- Farmers' Markets
To request counseling, please log onto our Online Request for Counseling or contact Joy Bauman at 740-289-2071 Ext. 111 to schedule an appointment today.