Jun 23, 2016
PIKETON, Ohio — The July 28 Soil, Water and Bioenergy Field Night at the Ohio State University South Centers in Piketon will feature new and innovative ways to grow soybeans, corn and wheat in a changing climate.
Growing cover crops, practicing long-term no-till and spreading gypsum on... Read More
- Winners Named in OARDC Research Poster Competition
- Healthy Ground, Healthy Atmosphere: Recarbonizing the Earth's Soils
- At Least 4 Good Reasons to Boost Soil Organic Matter, and a Chance to Learn How to Do It
- Ms. Hiam S. Desouky passed her defense and received her Ph.D.
- Dr. Hanping Wang visited Benha University and WorldFish Center in Egypt
- Aquaculture Research Recently Received two Grant Awards