Feb 03, 2016
COLUMBUS, Ohio — The key to successful, sustainable farming is found in the ground — or should be, says soil scientist Rafiq Islam of the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences at The Ohio State University.
“Soil organic matter is the... Read More
- Ms. Hiam S. Desouky passed her defense and received her Ph.D.
- Dr. Hanping Wang visited Benha University and WorldFish Center in Egypt
- Aquaculture Research Recently Received two Grant Awards
- Aquaculture Boot Camp draws media attention
- Ohio caviar production sparks media attention
- Endeavor Center named top outreach award winner